Henderschott House

This two-story wood frame gable roof house was originally a symmetrical T-shaped plan. The property has since been substantially altered on all elevations. 

Read More

Southern Pacific Rail Depot

In July of 1879 the Western Oregon Railroad provided McMinnville with its first rail connection and stimulated development of the town. This craftsman-style depot was constructed in 1912 with the arrival of the electric interurban rail service between Eugene and Portland.

Read More

Old City Power Plant

This rectangular brick one and one-half story building has a flat roof with a plain concrete cornice at the rooftop. It was constructed in 1926 and its brick pattern is common bond. One of the most defining features of this building is the one and one-half story high windows on all sides with 15 to 25 lights per window.

Read More

218-236 NE Third

View facing east on the corner of Baker and Third. Photo ca. 1948

These are five small one-story commercial buildings that share common walls. All but four have ben stuccoed. The 1912 Sanborn map shows all five buildings, but the two easternmost were constructed of wood; by 1928 all appear the same on the Sanborn map.

Read More

Houck's Flouring Mill

The original structure is five an done-half stories, constructed of wood beams with wood flooring and siding, which has been covered over with corrugated metal. A later building addition was made on the east end of the original building.

Read More

225 NE Third

View facing east on the corner of Baker and Third. Photo ca. 1948

This one-story structure has a flat cornice and a panel of diamond shapes in raised brick, which top the stuccoed transoms.  This building was built in 1918 for William Smith of Smith-Courtemanche.

Read More

310-320 NE Third

This one-story brick faced structure contains four retail establishments, each with a separate recessed entry.  Four inset panels decorated with raised cut brickwork in diamond shapes top the storefronts. 

Read More

Knights of Pythias Building

This rectangular two-story stuccoed brick structure is Italianate in style. The decorative cut brick frieze is still intact. A short parapet wall rising from the cornice line conceals the roof. Stucco covers the façade but the brick is still exposed on the west elevation.

Read More

US Bank Plaza

This site has seen major transformation over the last 131 years. Jones, Hill & Co. sash and door business was located on this corner in the 1885; according to the newspaper this building was burned ...

Read More

Web Design and Web Development by Buildable