Click to enlarge
Chain of Title:
1930s and 1940s- Stuhlkfeier's Bakery
1950-1966- Swinney's Bakery, Coffee Shop and Fountain
1977- Campfire Girls Inc. and Mac Prescription Shop
1979- Present- Mac Prescription Shop
This one-story structure has a flat cornice and a panel of diamond shapes in raised brick, which top the stuccoed transoms. This building was built in 1918 for William Smith of Smith-Courtemanche.
Secondary Significant: Structures are classified as Primary Significant if they were built in or between 1913 and 1937. These buildings represent the secondary period of construction and development from the increase of city improvements and auto traffic.